The Top 10 Reasons I'd Like to be a Bear
- No matter how hairy they get, no one expects a bear to shave.
- I could gain 40 lbs a week over the summer and then sleep it off beginning in October.
- I'd wake up in bathing suit shape in April or May without having done a lick of exercise.
- Even if I still had some pounds to shed, no one would dare say anything about it. Cause I'm a bear.
- If someone woke me up, I'd be perfectly justified in biting their head off. Literally.
- No more running to the bathroom. I could hold it for months.
- It's the perfect life for an introvert.
- Male bear wouldn't expect any action for a few months.
- Sleeping away all those months would make the wait for season 3 of Homeland a bit more "bearable."
- The kids could live on milk for a few months, meaning I'd do a lot less cooking. Although I "bearly" do any cooking now.
So, what animal would you like to be?